We are legally obliged to use your information in line with all UK laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our website may contain hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have privacy policies separate from our own. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practice of any websites but our own.
What data we may collect
If you fill out our contact form or otherwise use our online services or ads, we may collect the following data from you:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your Job Title & Company Details
How we collect data
We may collect data from you through email, web forms, advertisements and cookies.
We may also monitor traffic to our site and collect anonymous information about where the visitors are located, the devices they use and the referring website from which they accessed our site. We only use this information monitor the usage of our site.
How we use your data
Your personal data will be used to provide information and services offered through our business to you, all forms of correspondence we share, as well as for billing.
We will also use your data for customer service purposes and for analytics.
We will not:
- sell or rent your data to third parties
- share your data with third parties for marketing purposes
How long we keep your data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as:
- it is needed for the purposes set out in this document
- the law requires us to
Children’s privacy protection
Our services are not designed for, or intentionally targeted at, children 13 years of age or younger. We do not intentionally collect or maintain data about anyone under the age of 13.
How we protect your data and keep it secure
We will only ever store your data on secure servers, and only staff will ever be able to access it if deemed necessary in accordance with this policy.
You have the right to request:
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your personal data is corrected immediately
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us.