You can return goods bought from us in an unused condition with original packaging, within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Underwear items are excluded from this policy for hygiene reasons. Underwear items can only be returned if they are unworn, the original packaging is unopened with the Utility Bear security seal intact and are in a re-saleable condition.
Please email email@example.com with your order number and reason for returning the item. Please ensure the items are well packaged and clearly labelled, and include our returns slip which can be downloaded by clicking here.
Please allow 10 days for delivery and acceptance of returning goods.
Utility Bear does not refund the postage costs for returning goods. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
If you are returning an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
In the event of receiving faulty or incorrect goods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for advice on returning and arranging a postage refund.
Products we will not accept as returns (unless faulty or not as described)
- Products purchased over 30 days ago
- Products without proof of purchase
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Gift Cards
- Clothing that has been altered to your requirements
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons:
- Tights (lingerie, not running tights)